Basic Science Review
Adherent-invasive Escherichia coli in inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1277–1283, October 2007
How to Cite
Rolhion, N. and Darfeuille-Michaud, A. (2007), Adherent-invasive Escherichia coli in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1277–1283. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20176
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- Ministère de la Recherche et de la Technologie. Grant Number: EA3844
- INRA. Grant Number: USC 2018
- Association F. Aupetit
- Institut de Recherche des Maladies de l'Appareil Digestif (IRMAD laboratoire Astra France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!