Catherine Reenaers is research fellow at the FNRS Belgium.
Assessment of endoscopic activity index and biological inflammatory markers in clinically active Crohn's disease with normal C-reactive protein serum level
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1100–1105, September 2007
How to Cite
Denis, M.-A., Reenaers, C., Fontaine, F., Belaïche, J. and Louis, E. (2007), Assessment of endoscopic activity index and biological inflammatory markers in clinically active Crohn's disease with normal C-reactive protein serum level. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1100–1105. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20178
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2007
- AstraZeneca Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!