Race and health insurance are predictors of hospitalized Crohn's disease patients undergoing bowel resection
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1408–1416, November 2007
How to Cite
Nguyen, G. C., Bayless, T. M., Powe, N. R., LaVeist, T. A. and Brant, S. R. (2007), Race and health insurance are predictors of hospitalized Crohn's disease patients undergoing bowel resection. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1408–1416. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20200
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
- Ruth L. Kirschstein individual postdoctoral fellowship grant by the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: F32DK076257
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America Senior Research Award
- National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: U01DK62431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!