Preterm birth but not mode of delivery is associated with an increased risk of developing inflammatory bowel disease later in life
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1385–1390, November 2007
How to Cite
Sonntag, B., Stolze, B., Heinecke, A., Luegering, A., Heidemann, J., Lebiedz, P., Rijcken, E., Kiesel, L., Domschke, W., Kucharzik, T. and Maaser, C. (2007), Preterm birth but not mode of delivery is associated with an increased risk of developing inflammatory bowel disease later in life. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1385–1390. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20206
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!