Fecal M2-pyruvate kinase (M2-PK): A novel marker of intestinal inflammation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1374–1378, November 2007
How to Cite
Chung-Faye, G., Hayee, B., Maestranzi, S., Donaldson, N., Forgacs, I. and Sherwood, R. (2007), Fecal M2-pyruvate kinase (M2-PK): A novel marker of intestinal inflammation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1374–1378. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20214
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!