Segmented filamentous bacteria in a defined bacterial cocktail induce intestinal inflammation in SCID mice reconstituted with CD45RBhigh CD4+ T cells
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1202–1211, October 2007
How to Cite
Stepankova, R., Powrie, F., Kofronova, O., Kozakova, H., Hudcovic, T., Hrncir, T., Uhlig, H., Read, S., Rehakova, Z., Benada, O., Heczko, P., Strus, M., Bland, P. and Tlaskalova-Hogenova, H. (2007), Segmented filamentous bacteria in a defined bacterial cocktail induce intestinal inflammation in SCID mice reconstituted with CD45RBhigh CD4+ T cells. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1202–1211. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20221
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2006
- European Union. Grant Number: QLGI-1999-00050
- Czech Grant Agency. Grant Number: 303/06/0974
- Grant Agency, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: A5020205, S 500200572, Institutional Research Concept No. AV0Z50200510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!