The first 2 authors contributed equally.
Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae mannan antibodies (ASCA) of Crohn's patients crossreact with mannan from other yeast strains, and murine ASCA IgM can be experimentally induced with Candida albicans
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1339–1346, November 2007
How to Cite
Schaffer, T., Müller, S., Flogerzi, B., Seibold-Schmid, B., Schoepfer, A. M. and Seibold, F. (2007), Anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae mannan antibodies (ASCA) of Crohn's patients crossreact with mannan from other yeast strains, and murine ASCA IgM can be experimentally induced with Candida albicans. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1339–1346. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20228
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNSF 3200B0-107527/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!