Isolation of flagellated bacteria implicated in Crohn's disease
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1191–1201, October 2007
How to Cite
Duck, L. W., Walter, M. R., Novak, J., Kelly, D., Tomasi, M., Cong, Y. and Elson, C. O. (2007), Isolation of flagellated bacteria implicated in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1191–1201. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20237
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: PO1 DK071176, AI047300, DK064400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!