Longitudinal concordance for clinical characteristics in a Swedish-Danish twin population with inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1536–1544, December 2007
How to Cite
Halfvarson, J., Jess, T., Bodin, L., Järnerot, G., Munkholm, P., Binder, V. and Tysk, C. (2007), Longitudinal concordance for clinical characteristics in a Swedish-Danish twin population with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1536–1544. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20242
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
- International Organization for Study of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IOIBD)
- Bengt Ihre's Foundation
- Danish Crohn Colitis Foundation (CCF)
- Janssen-Cilag's research grant
- University of Copenhagen
- Örebro University Hospital Research Foundation
- Örebro County Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!