Pediatric onset Crohn's colitis is characterized by genotype-dependent age-related susceptibility
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1509–1515, December 2007
How to Cite
Levine, A., Kugathasan, S., Annese, V., Biank, V., Leshinsky-Silver, E., Davidovich, O., Kimmel, G., Shamir, R., Orazio, P., Karban, A., Broeckel, U. and Cucchiara, S. (2007), Pediatric onset Crohn's colitis is characterized by genotype-dependent age-related susceptibility. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1509–1515. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20244
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- Tel Aviv University
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- NIH General Clinical Research Center of the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital Research Institute
- German-Israeli Fund. Grant Number: 237/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!