Dual-association of gnotobiotic Il-10−/− mice with 2 nonpathogenic commensal bacteria induces aggressive pancolitis
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1457–1466, December 2007
How to Cite
Kim, S. C., Tonkonogy, S. L., Karrasch, T., Jobin, C. and Sartor, R. B. (2007), Dual-association of gnotobiotic Il-10−/− mice with 2 nonpathogenic commensal bacteria induces aggressive pancolitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1457–1466. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20246
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK53347, T32 DK07634, K08 DK063111-01
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Career Development Award in honor of Melissa Ann Miller and Amanda Bash. Grant Number: NIH R0I DK 47700
- American Gastroenterological Association Fiterman Basic Research grant
- Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease. Grant Numbers: CGIBD, NIH P30 DK34987
- Core Laboratories
- National Gnotobiotic Rodent Resource Center. Grant Number: NIH P40 R018603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!