These findings were presented as a poster at Digestive Disease Week 2007.
Rising hospitalization rates for inflammatory bowel disease in the United States between 1998 and 2004†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1529–1535, December 2007
How to Cite
Nguyen, G. C., Tuskey, A., Dassopoulos, T., Harris, M. L. and Brant, S. R. (2007), Rising hospitalization rates for inflammatory bowel disease in the United States between 1998 and 2004. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 13: 1529–1535. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20250
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Ruth L. Kirschstein individual postdoctoral fellowship
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: F32DK076257
- Harvey M. and Lyn P. Meyerhoff Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!