Detection of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis from patients with Crohn's disease using nucleic acid-based techniques: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 401–410, March 2008
How to Cite
Abubakar, I., Myhill, D., Aliyu, S.H. and Hunter, P.R. (2008), Detection of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis from patients with Crohn's disease using nucleic acid-based techniques: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 401–410. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20276
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!