Granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor ameliorates DSS-induced experimental colitis
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 88–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Sainathan, S. K., Hanna, E. M., Gong, Q., Bishnupuri, K. S., Luo, Q., Colonna, M., White, F. V., Croze, E., Houchen, C., Anant, S. and Dieckgraefe, B. K. (2008), Granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor ameliorates DSS-induced experimental colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 88–99. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20279
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK 60106, AI 069390, T 32 HD007507-09
- Washington University Digestive Disease Research Core grant. Grant Number: NIH P30 DK52574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!