Basic Science Review
Homing imprinting and immunomodulation in the gut: Role of dendritic cells and retinoids
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 275–289, February 2008
How to Cite
Mora, J. R. (2008), Homing imprinting and immunomodulation in the gut: Role of dendritic cells and retinoids. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 275–289. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20280
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2007
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Cancer Research Institute (CRI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!