Different production of soluble HLA-G antigens by peripheral blood mononuclear cells in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease: A noninvasive diagnostic tool?
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 100–105, January 2008
How to Cite
Rizzo, R., Melchiorri, L., Simone, L., Stignani, M., Marzola, A., Gullini, S. and Baricordi, O. R. (2008), Different production of soluble HLA-G antigens by peripheral blood mononuclear cells in ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease: A noninvasive diagnostic tool?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 100–105. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20281
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!