Do patients consider postoperative maintenance therapy for Crohn's disease worthwhile?
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 224–235, February 2008
How to Cite
Kennedy, E. D., To, T., Steinhart, A. H., Detsky, A., Llewellyn-Thomas, H. A. and McLeod, R. S. (2008), Do patients consider postoperative maintenance therapy for Crohn's disease worthwhile?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 224–235. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20300
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Medical Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!