Crohn's disease activity assessed by fecal calprotectin and lactoferrin: Correlation with Crohn's disease activity index and endoscopic findings
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2008
How to Cite
Sipponen, T., Savilahti, E., Kolho, K.-L., Nuutinen, H., Turunen, U. and Färkkilä, M. (2008), Crohn's disease activity assessed by fecal calprotectin and lactoferrin: Correlation with Crohn's disease activity index and endoscopic findings. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20312
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2007
- University of Helsinki
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Mary and George C. Ehrnrooth Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!