Letters to the Editor
Safe use of infliximab for the treatment of fistulizing Crohn's disease during pregnancy within 3 months of conception
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 435–436, March 2008
How to Cite
Angelucci, E., Cocco, A., Viscido, A. and Caprilli, R. (2008), Safe use of infliximab for the treatment of fistulizing Crohn's disease during pregnancy within 3 months of conception. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 435–436. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20319
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!