Steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis: Predictive factors of response to cyclosporine and validation in an independent cohort
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 347–352, March 2008
How to Cite
Aceituno, M., García-Planella, E., Heredia, C., Zabana, Y., Feu, F., Domènech, E., Gassull, M. À. and Panés, J. (2008), Steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis: Predictive factors of response to cyclosporine and validation in an independent cohort. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 347–352. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20322
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, from the Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: CM06/00092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!