The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of the novel Th17 cytokine IL-17F in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Upregulated colonic IL-17F expression in active Crohn's disease and analysis of the IL17F p.His161Arg polymorphism in IBD
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 437–445, April 2008
How to Cite
Seiderer, J., Elben, I., Diegelmann, J., Glas, J., Stallhofer, J., Tillack, C., Pfennig, S., Jürgens, M., Schmechel, S., Konrad, A., Göke, B., Ochsenkühn, T., Müller-Myhsok, B., Lohse, P. and Brand, S. (2008), Role of the novel Th17 cytokine IL-17F in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Upregulated colonic IL-17F expression in active Crohn's disease and analysis of the IL17F p.His161Arg polymorphism in IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 437–445. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20339
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2007
- University of Munich (Habilitationsstipendium)
- Robert Bosch Foundation
- University of Munich (Promotionsstipendium)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Br 1912/5-1
- Else Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung (Else Kröner Memorial Grant 2005. Grant Number: P50/05/EKMS05/62
- Ludwig-Demling Grant 2007 from DCCV e.V
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!