There is no conflict of interest.
Survival in Danish patients with breast cancer and inflammatory bowel disease: A nationwide cohort study†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 519–525, April 2008
How to Cite
Søgaard, K. K., Cronin-Fenton, D. P., Pedersen, L., Sørensen, H. T. and Lash, T. L. (2008), Survival in Danish patients with breast cancer and inflammatory bowel disease: A nationwide cohort study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 519–525. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20341
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2007
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Danish Agency of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Karen Elise Jensen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!