How are Azathioprine and 6-mercaptopurine dosed by gastroenterologists? Results of a survey of clinical practice
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 514–518, April 2008
How to Cite
Yip, J. S., Woodward, M., Abreu, M. T. and Sparrow, M. P. (2008), How are Azathioprine and 6-mercaptopurine dosed by gastroenterologists? Results of a survey of clinical practice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 514–518. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20345
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!