Protective effects of dietary curcumin in mouse model of chemically induced colitis are strain dependent
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 780–793, June 2008
How to Cite
Billerey-Larmonier, C., Uno, J. K., Larmonier, N., Midura, A. J., Timmermann, B., Ghishan, F. K. and Kiela, P. R. (2008), Protective effects of dietary curcumin in mouse model of chemically induced colitis are strain dependent. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 780–793. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20348
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2007
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: R01DK067286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!