Current Controversies - Pro
Treatment of choice for acute severe steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis is cyclosporine
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 141–142, January 2009
How to Cite
Lichtiger, S. (2009), Treatment of choice for acute severe steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis is cyclosporine. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 141–142. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20363
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!