Antiglycan antibodies as serological markers in the differential diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 645–651, May 2008
How to Cite
Simondi, D., Mengozzi, G., Betteto, S., Bonardi, R., Ghignone, R. P., Fagoonee, S., Pellicano, R., Sguazzini, C., Pagni, R., Rizzetto, M. and Astegiano, M. (2008), Antiglycan antibodies as serological markers in the differential diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 645–651. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20368
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!