Probiotic administration in patients with ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis is associated with expansion of mucosal regulatory cells
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 662–668, May 2008
How to Cite
Pronio, A., Montesani, C., Butteroni, C., Vecchione, S., Mumolo, G., Vestri, A., Vitolo, D. and Boirivant, M. (2008), Probiotic administration in patients with ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis is associated with expansion of mucosal regulatory cells. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 662–668. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20369
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- ISS-NIH program. Grant Number: 5303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!