Epidemiology of inflammatory bowel disease in a German twin cohort: Results of a nationwide study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 968–976, July 2008
How to Cite
Spehlmann, M. E., Begun, A. Z., Burghardt, J., Lepage, P., Raedler, A. and Schreiber, S. (2008), Epidemiology of inflammatory bowel disease in a German twin cohort: Results of a nationwide study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 968–976. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20380
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2007
- Essex Pharma GmbH, Ulm, Germany
- MFG Educative Science gemeinnützige GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!