Subcutaneous adipose tissue–derived stem cells facilitate colonic mucosal recovery from 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)–induced colitis in rats
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 826–838, June 2008
How to Cite
Ando, Y., Inaba, M., Sakaguchi, Y., Tsuda, M., Quan, G. K., Omae, M., Okazaki, K. and Ikehara, S. (2008), Subcutaneous adipose tissue–derived stem cells facilitate colonic mucosal recovery from 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)–induced colitis in rats. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 826–838. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20382
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
- Haiteku Research Center of the Ministry of Education
- Millennium program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Science Frontier program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE) program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Department of Transplantation for Regeneration Therapy (sponsored by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd.)
- Molecular Medical Science Institute, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Japan Immunoresearch Laboratories Co., Ltd. (JIMRO)
- Grant-in-Aid for inflammatory bowel disease of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!