Murine TNFΔARE Crohn's disease model displays diminished expression of intestinal Ca2+ transporters
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 803–811, June 2008
How to Cite
Huybers, S., Apostolaki, M., van der Eerden, B. C. J., Kollias, G., Naber, T. H. J., Bindels, R. J. M. and Hoenderop, J. G. J. (2008), Murine TNFΔARE Crohn's disease model displays diminished expression of intestinal Ca2+ transporters. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 803–811. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20385
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2007
- Dutch Stomach-Liver-Intestine Foundation. Grant Number: MWO: 03-19
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: Zon-Mw 016.006.001
- EURYI grant financed by the European Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!