Monocyte-derived dendritic cells from Crohn patients show differential NOD2/CARD15-dependent immune responses to bacteria
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 812–818, June 2008
How to Cite
Salucci, V., Rimoldi, M., Penati, C., Sampietro, G. M., van Duist, M. M., Matteoli, G., Saibeni, S., Vecchi, M., Ardizzone, S., Porro, G. B. and Rescigno, M. (2008), Monocyte-derived dendritic cells from Crohn patients show differential NOD2/CARD15-dependent immune responses to bacteria. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 812–818. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20390
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2007
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca finalizzata)
- Italian Association for Cancer Research
- MWR grant. Grant Number: 2004064901
This article includes Supplementary Material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1078-0998/suppmat .
|ibd20390-Supplemental_Table_1.doc||107K||Supporting Information file ibd20390-Supplemental_Table_1.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.