Contribution of TNFSF15 gene variants to Crohn's disease susceptibility confirmed in UK population
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 733–737, June 2008
How to Cite
Tremelling, M., Berzuini, C., Massey, D., Bredin, F., Price, C., Dawson, C., Bingham, S. A. and Parkes, M. (2008), Contribution of TNFSF15 gene variants to Crohn's disease susceptibility confirmed in UK population. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 733–737. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20399
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
- Clinical Research Training Fellowship from the Wellcome Trust
- National Association for Colitis and Crohn's Disease
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!