NOD2/CARD15 genotype influences MDP-induced cytokine release and basal IL-12p40 levels in primary isolated peripheral blood monocytes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1033–1040, August 2008
How to Cite
Beynon, V., Cotofana, S., Brand, S., Lohse, P., Mair, A., Wagner, S., Mussack, T., Ochsenkühn, T., Folwaczny, M., Folwaczny, C., Glas, J. and Török, H.-P. (2008), NOD2/CARD15 genotype influences MDP-induced cytokine release and basal IL-12p40 levels in primary isolated peripheral blood monocytes. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1033–1040. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20441
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2007
- Broad Medical Foundation. Grant Number: IBD-0126R2
- University of Munich (FöFoLe Promotionsstipendium Nr. 3a/2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!