Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri suppress proinflammatory cytokines via c-Jun
Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1068–1083, August 2008
How to Cite
Lin, Y. P., Thibodeaux, C. H., Peña, J. A., Ferry, G. D. and Versalovic, J. (2008), Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri suppress proinflammatory cytokines via c-Jun. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1068–1083. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20448
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2007
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Moran Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K08 DK02705, NIH R01 DK065075
- U.S. Public Health Service which funded the Texas Gulf Coast Digestive Diseases Center (renamed the Texas Medical Center Digestive Diseases Center or TMC-DDC). Grant Number: DK56338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!