Which patients with IBD need psychological interventions? A controlled study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1273–1280, September 2008
How to Cite
Miehsler, W., Weichselberger, M., Öfferlbauer-Ernst, A., Dejaco, C., Reinisch, W., Vogelsang, H., Machold, K., Stamm, T., Gangl, A. and Moser, G. (2008), Which patients with IBD need psychological interventions? A controlled study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1273–1280. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20462
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- Hochschuljubiläumsstiftung der Stadt Wien. Grant Number: 129/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!