Basic Science Review
Chemokines and chemokine receptors in mucosal homeostasis at the intestinal epithelial barrier in inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1000–1011, July 2008
How to Cite
Zimmerman, N. P., Vongsa, R. A., Wendt, M. K. and Dwinell, M. B. (2008), Chemokines and chemokine receptors in mucosal homeostasis at the intestinal epithelial barrier in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1000–1011. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20480
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIDDK 062022
- FIRST Award from the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!