Fecal calprotectin, lactoferrin, and endoscopic disease activity in monitoring anti-TNF-alpha therapy for Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1392–1398, October 2008
How to Cite
Sipponen, T., Savilahti, E., Kärkkäinen, P., Kolho, K.-L., Nuutinen, H., Turunen, U. and Färkkilä, M. (2008), Fecal calprotectin, lactoferrin, and endoscopic disease activity in monitoring anti-TNF-alpha therapy for Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1392–1398. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20490
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- Special governmental subsidy for health sciences research, University of Helsinki
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Mary and George C. Ehrnrooth Foundation
- Finnish Pediatric Research Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!