Galectin-2 and -4, but not Galectin-1, promote intestinal epithelial wound healing in vitro through a TGF-beta-independent mechanism
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1366–1372, October 2008
How to Cite
Paclik, D., Lohse, K., Wiedenmann, B., Dignass, A. U. and Sturm, A. (2008), Galectin-2 and -4, but not Galectin-1, promote intestinal epithelial wound healing in vitro through a TGF-beta-independent mechanism. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1366–1372. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20499
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Broad Medical Research Program of Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation and by the Forschungsförderung of the Charité, Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Vol. 17, Issue 6, 1449, Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!