Sarcopenia is prevalent in patients with Crohn's disease in clinical remission
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1562–1568, November 2008
How to Cite
Schneider, S. M., Al-Jaouni, R., Filippi, J., Wiroth, J.-B., Zeanandin, G., Arab, K. and Hébuterne, X. (2008), Sarcopenia is prevalent in patients with Crohn's disease in clinical remission. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1562–1568. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20504
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!