Clinical trial registration: clinicaltrials.gov #NCT00065065.
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1660–1666, December 2008
How to Cite
Lewis, J. D., Chuai, S., Nessel, L., Lichtenstein, G. R., Aberra, F. N. and Ellenberg, J. H. (2008), Use of the noninvasive components of the mayo score to assess clinical response in Ulcerative Colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1660–1666. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20520
Use of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Questionnaire, authored by Dr. Jan Irvine, was made under license from McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
The study was designed and conducted, the data were analyzed, and the article was written independently by the investigators.
The authors report no potential conflicts of interest related to this study.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: DK059961
- Drug and placebo were provided by GlaxoSmithKline
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!