The sponsor had no role in the study design, collection, analysis, or interpretation of data.
Nationwide patterns of hospitalizations to centers with high volume of admissions for inflammatory bowel disease and their impact on mortality†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1688–1694, December 2008
How to Cite
Nguyen, G. C. and Steinhart, A. H. (2008), Nationwide patterns of hospitalizations to centers with high volume of admissions for inflammatory bowel disease and their impact on mortality. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1688–1694. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20526
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2008
- Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!