Effects of glutamine on proinflammatory gene expression and activation of nuclear factor kappa B and signal transducers and activators of transcription in TNBS-induced colitis
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1504–1513, November 2008
How to Cite
Kretzmann, N. A., Fillmann, H., Mauriz, J. L., Marroni, C. A., Marroni, N., González-Gallego, J. and Tuñón, M. J. (2008), Effects of glutamine on proinflammatory gene expression and activation of nuclear factor kappa B and signal transducers and activators of transcription in TNBS-induced colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1504–1513. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20543
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
- Programa de Cooperación Interuniversitaria España-Brasil. Grant Number: ref PHB2006-0031-PC
- Instituto de la Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!