Effect of extended MMX mesalamine therapy for acute, mild-to-moderate Ulcerative Colitis
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2009
How to Cite
Kamm, M. A., Lichtenstein, G. R., Sandborn, W. J., Schreiber, S., Lees, K., Barrett, K. and Joseph, R. (2009), Effect of extended MMX mesalamine therapy for acute, mild-to-moderate Ulcerative Colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20580
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!