Evidence for a role of epithelial mesenchymal transition during pathogenesis of fistulae in Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1514–1527, November 2008
How to Cite
Bataille, F., Rohrmeier, C., Bates, R., Weber, A., Rieder, F., Brenmoehl, J., Strauch, U., Farkas, S., Fürst, A., Hofstädter, F., Schölmerich, J., Herfarth, H. and Rogler, G. (2008), Evidence for a role of epithelial mesenchymal transition during pathogenesis of fistulae in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: 1514–1527. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20590
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2007
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung, BMBF (Kompetenznetz CED)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG Ro1236/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!