Presented in part as a poster at the Digestive Disease Week, San Diego, CA, May 17–22, 2008.
History of medical hospitalization predicts future need for colectomy in patients with ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 176–181, February 2009
How to Cite
Ananthakrishnan, A. N., Issa, M., Beaulieu, D. B., Skaros, S., Knox, J. F., Lemke, K., Emmons, J., Lundeen, S. H., Otterson, M. F. and Binion, D. G. (2009), History of medical hospitalization predicts future need for colectomy in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 176–181. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20639
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!