What new endoscopic imaging modalities will become important in the diagnosis of IBD?
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Supplement: A Clinician's Guide to Common Questions in IBD
Volume 14, Issue Supplement 2, pages S172–S176, October 2008
How to Cite
Kiesslich, R. and Neurath, M.F. (2008), What new endoscopic imaging modalities will become important in the diagnosis of IBD?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 14: S172–S176. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20715
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!