Suppression of experimental colitis in mice by CD11c+ dendritic cells
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 236–247, February 2009
How to Cite
Qualls, J. E., Tuna, H., Kaplan, A. M. and Cohen, D. A. (2009), Suppression of experimental colitis in mice by CD11c+ dendritic cells. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 236–247. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20733
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2008
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!