Predictive value of serologic markers in a population-based norwegian cohort with inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 406–414, March 2009
How to Cite
Solberg, I. C., Lygren, I., Cvancarova, M., Jahnsen, J., Stray, N., Sauar, J., Schreiber, S., Moum, B. and Vatn, M. H. (2009), Predictive value of serologic markers in a population-based norwegian cohort with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 406–414. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20781
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2008
- National Genome Research Network (, financed by the German BMBF) [http://www.ngfn.de]
- Competence Network IBD
- SFB415 contributed to genotyping expenses
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!