Objective versus subjective assessment of oral medication adherence in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 589–593, April 2009
How to Cite
Hommel, K. A., Davis, C. M. and Baldassano, R. N. (2009), Objective versus subjective assessment of oral medication adherence in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 589–593. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20798
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Prometheus Laboratories, Inc.
- NIDDK. Grant Number: K23 DK079037
- PHS. Grant Number: P30 DK 0789392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!