Probiotic preparation VSL#3 induces remission in children with mild to moderate acute ulcerative colitis: A pilot study
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 760–768, May 2009
How to Cite
Huynh, H. Q., deBruyn, J., Guan, L., Diaz, H., Li, M., Girgis, S., Turner, J., Fedorak, R. and Madsen, K. (2009), Probiotic preparation VSL#3 induces remission in children with mild to moderate acute ulcerative colitis: A pilot study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 15: 760–768. doi: 10.1002/ibd.20816
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
- Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!